Friday, July 11, 2008

Campus

Well, speaking of identical pictures:



And, while we do spend a lot of time around each other, Rachel and I do have other friends.  Really.  This is our speaking group.  I don't think Lucas is capable of smiling in pictures:


This is our TA, Aslı Hanım:

After class, Liz spills her tea.  Joseph looks on in horror, and the aliens zero in on their target:

We went out for pide and pasta (cake.  I'm serious.  Who calls cake pasta?) for Devrim's birthday:


And finally, cats!  Sure they're probably full of diseases, but they're cute!  Except the one who ate my lunch under the table during class:

And maybe the ones in the cafeteria:

But these ones!  Look!



It's known around the city that the Boğazici campus takes good care of cats, so people often dump strays here.

And look at what I get to see every day on the 15 minute walk to class:

No comments: