All in all, the program is quite good.
But I am disappointed in one thing. It has to do with the story we are following in both grammar and lab. This is the story of Robocan. Let me remind you that Robocan is the robot that is five years old, very happy, and has no friends or family other than the people who work in his lab. Robocan's grammar progresses along with ours, so that when we learn complex sentences, Robocan, too, can say, "I know that Pelin Hanım likes chocolate a lot." The people in the lab have lots of parties and talk about how much fun they had, and it's too bad so and so was too tired to come, and look at what awesome pictures I took.
But then the story takes a disastrous turn. Pelin Hanım has not come to any of the lab's carefully planned meetings. In fact, it seems she has disappeared. The last time anyone saw her was after the party when she got in a red car with a very handsome man. Worried, the office calls the police. The police end up taking Robocan with them, because he doesn't have an identity card. Robocan comes back singing Turkish national songs, as his program got a little messed up.
Anyway, we recently found out where Pelin Hanım went. She is in therapy for her chocolate addiction.
Yeah, like I said, we were disappointed.
2 comments:
This is an outrage. I demand satisfaction from Robocan's manufacturers.
I am writing to RObama to bring attention to this.
In response to your comment on my blog, did you ever stop and think that maybe WE'RE using it wrong?
I hope you are enjoying your final days in Turkey! Much love.
Post a Comment