Alyssa in Turkey
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Kars Call to Prayer
I took a video of the intersection of at least three calls to prayer around Kars Citadel. It's not high quality, but I think it's pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
August
(19)
July
(18)
June
(6)
May
(2)
YouTube!
Edi ile Büdü
İki Dakika
Kurabiye Canavarı
Friends
Pranks For America
Roblox Boys Cothes Free Template
5 years ago
cyclic song
The Most Delicious thing I've ever eaten
14 years ago
Daily Grider
What Would You Change?
15 years ago
Putting The D In Democracy Since 1987...
Settling In.
16 years ago
Lisy in Egypt
Falling Apart-ment
17 years ago
Pranks and the City
17 years ago
Sarah In Paris
Ok, haven't updated in a while...and I want to procrastinate
17 years ago
Dwade's Daily Adventures in Jolly Ole
Day 40
17 years ago
Adventures of a Grandmother's Skirt
Sevdiğim kedilerrrrr
17 years ago
Julie in Jodhpur
On my way back!
17 years ago
Sarah in Kampala
Saying Goodbye
17 years ago
ohplacesyoullgo
Still no pictures. :(
18 years ago
Intern Wisdom
Live from Egypt: Land of Milk and Mummy
If music be the food of love...
No comments:
Post a Comment